Banking & finance has always been one of V&T’s main practice areas. With over 20 years devoted to banking and finance, V&T Law Firm has a good command of compliance, transaction structure design, legal due diligence, contract drafting and review, and the issuance of legal opinions in this area. Through our research and understanding of legal and financial supervision policies, as well as creative structural design, we have helped many clients successfully complete many transactions.
Our clients include Chinese banks, joint-venture banks, subsidiaries and branches of foreign banks in China, insurance companies, trust companies, finance companies, auto financing companies, financial leasing companies, and private funds. After years of assisting major financial institutions, our firm has accumulated a great deal of experience in providing financial legal services.
Our legal services include:
- Long-term legal counseling for financial institutions
- Compliance, risk identiﬁcation and prevention systems
- Market access of commercial banks, non-bank financial intermediaries and foreign financial institutions, shareholding, and acquisition of bank shares
- Legal services for financial futures, options, and other derivatives
- Restructuring, bankruptcy, and liquidation of financial institutions
- Stockholding system reform for urban credit cooperatives, rural credit cooperatives, and small-scale rural financial institutions
- Regulatory, compliance, and legal services for trusts, insurance and securities companies
- Insurance fund utilization, investment plans, insurance asset management plans, and legal services
- Legal services for trust companies, including long-term services, and specific services for establishment of trust plans and investments
- Asset securitization
- Non-performing asset disposal, debt restructuring, and asset restructuring
- Internet finance